Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-01-2015 07:49:29

miao1234
L'as du ménage

Veteran wide receiver Ken-Yon Rambo

The day after Bobby Ryan reacted to negative comments made by Brian Burke in an article that was written about the process of choosing the U.S. Olympic team, the teams general manager David Poile offered a public apology to the Ottawa Senators forward, who was left off the team. "Im trying right now to apologize to Bobby Ryan," said Poile during a conference call on Friday. "If it was said about me, I would be upset. Denigrating any player is not what anyone signed up for." Poile, who said he has spoken with Senators general manager Bryan Murray about the situation, also revealed Friday that when the management team made their final selections, Ryan was on Burkes roster.  In a feature posted Wednesday by ESPN.coms Scott Burnside chronicling the five-month process, Burke was quoted as saying, "Hes (Ryan) a passive guy. He is not intense. That word is not in his vocabulary. Its never going to be in his vocabulary. He cant spell intense." Ryan addressed the comments after the teams morning skate on Thursday. "It was kinda gutless," Ryan told a scrum of reporters. "I almost feel degraded when it comes out like that. It is what it is - thats their decision and thats how they feel about me." Burke, who drafted Ryan second overall when he was the general manager with the Anaheim Ducks, also praised Ryans ability as a game-breaker in the meetings, saying that while candidates Max Pacioretty and Brandon Saad were both better 60-minute players, "neither can do what Bobby can do." Ryan said Thursday that Burke tried to contact him on Wednesday, but he hasnt called back. Rob Gronkowski Womens Jersey . -- An accomplished veteran in open-wheel racing, Alex Tagliani probably could find a full-time ride in the IndyCar series if he wanted it badly enough. Stephen Gostkowski Red Jersey . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Martin St. Louis and Ryan Callahan swapping places. The Rangers Get: RW Martin St. http://www.officialpatriotslockroom.com … TS-JERSEY/ . Olivieri, at city hall to help kick off ticket sales for the Aug. 5-24 event to be held in four Canadian cities, said Wednesday that Canada has a new generation of talent on the rise that can make its name just as Sinclair did at the same event in 2002 in Edmonton. Steve Grogan Kids Jersey . Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema scored two goals each Wednesday night in a 6-1 rout of Schalke in the first leg of their second-round matchup. "We played a very, very good match," Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. "We got well into the match, scored two early goals and that opened the game and left us able to counter and to use the speed of our players. Tom Brady Kids Jersey . The executive board of the Major League Baseball Players Association voted unanimously Tuesday to appoint Clark to replace Michael Weiner, who died Nov.CALGARY -- The Calgary Stampeders head into the off-season unsettled at quarterback. Thats unusual for this football club. Henry Burris made it clear Monday he doesnt want to play for the team next season as either a backup to, or in tandem with, Drew Tate. The 36-year-old Burris intends to be an undisputed No. 1 quarterback and if not in Calgary, then somewhere else. "I still see myself as one of the best in this league," Burris said. "I dont wear flip-flops in the winter, so Im not going to do it on the football field either. "I dont know what decision is going to be made." Calgarys season ended Sunday with a 33-19 loss to the Edmonton Eskimos in the CFLs West Division semifinal. The Stampeders went 11-7 in the regular season. Burris has been the unquestioned starter in Calgary for almost seven seasons until he was supplanted by Tate last month. Tate took Calgarys first snap in their last three regular season games, which were wins. The 27-year-old played the first half of Sundays loss in Edmonton before Burris replaced him in the second half. "It would be tough for me to want to be in this position that I am right now because Ive done so much and I still have so much more I can do in this game," Burris said. "I think Ive earned the respect to not be in a situation like this. "I just need to play. I need to get myself in that situation and if its here, great. If its not, weve got to go from there and I guess find greener pastures or whatever you call it." Stampeder head coach and general manager John Hufnagel says he and Burris will discuss his future soon. In 2012, Burris would enter the option year of a four-year contract extension he signed in 2009. With his salary reported to be in the $350,000-$400,000 range, it makes little financial sense to keep him as a part-time or backup quarterback. "Over the course of the next four to six weeks, well meet as a staff to evaluate the players and see what direction well take," Hufnagel said. "Henry and I will talk in the near future and pave a course of action." Burris is Calgarys all-time leader in passing yards (32,191) and was also named the CFLs Most Outstanding Player in 2010. He led the Stampeders to a Grey Cup in 2008 and most named the most valuable player in that game. But both he and the Stampeders struggled in September and October after five-game win streak in the summer. With three games to go, Hufnagel said Burriss play had been "hesitant" for seven games and that it was Tates turn. Tate put up solid numbers in his three starts, totalling 791 yards for four touchdowns with 65 per cent accuracy. But he made only five of 10 pass attempts in the first half Sunday in Edmonton. Tate was intercepted and also dropped the ball after a snap with no Eskimo near him. Edmonton recovered that fumble for a touchdown that swung momentum firmly in the hosts favour. Hufnagel inserted Burris in hopes the veteran could turn the tide. Burris couldnt get the offence on track either in his half with 7-for-15 accuracy and 75 yards. Even though he pulled Tate on Sunday, Hufnagel seems intent on developing the Texan as his teams quarterback in the near future. "Im sure hhe gained a wealth of experience from (the game) and will handle the next playoff situation better," Hufnagel said.dddddddddddd "Hes played good football ever since hes been a Stampeder. Things did not go his way last night." Tate joined the Stampeders in 2007 and signed a contract extension last year. He believes hes improved his stock this season, but like Burris awaits word on what managements plans are for him. "A perfect world is to start obviously, but well see what happens," Tate said. "We just lost yesterday so decisions like that havent been talked about or discussed I dont think yet." A possible destination for Burris would be the Toronto Argonauts because of his history with GM Jim Barker and also because they need a bona fide starter. Barker was GM of the Stampeders in 2005 when he acquired Burris from the Saskatchewan Roughriders. For a football club that has relied on a core of stalwarts since 2005, the changing of the guard didnt wait until the off-season but has happened on field in front of fans eyes in 2011. Running back Joffrey Reynolds dropped from starter to backup to off the game roster over the course of the season. Reynolds, a career Stampeder who turns 32 later this month, is Calgarys all-time leading rusher with 9,213 yards Non-import Jon Cornish, 27, proved he can be a CFL star with 11 touchdowns on 863 yards. Hufnagel began using 25-year-old LaMarcus Coker more late in the season. "If you want me to read the writing on the wall, I would have to say, theres a great possibility I wont be here next year," Reynolds said. "Its sports. Obviously, its a business. Its definitely not personal. Its one of those things that happen to every athlete, or just about every athlete. Its one of those things I have to be prepared for." Veteran wide receiver Ken-Yon Rambo was out of the lineup as much as he was in this season because of an Achilles tendon injury plaguing him since training camp. CFL sophomore Johnny Forzani stepped up in Rambos absence with 761 yards on 45 catches and five touchdowns. Punter Burke Dales, receiver Arjei Franklin, linebacker Marc Calixte, offensive lineman Tim ONeill and linebacker Brandon Isaac are all scheduled for free agency. The Roughriders have a head coaching vacancy and may come calling for either offensive co-ordinator Dave Dickenson or defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones. After winning the Grey Cup in 2008, Calgary was upset in the division final by Saskatchewan the following two years. Calgary had a league-best 13-5 record and the best offence in the league in 2010, yet fell a game short of playing in the Grey Cup. If Reynolds is indeed done in Calgary, hell cherish his 2008 Grey Cup ring and also harbour a few regrets on what could have been. "That was the highlight for most of the veteran guys who have been here," he said. "Since that time, I would consider us a team thats basically underachieved with the talent that weve had. "We had the opportunities to be the best team in the league and weve only proven that one time. I dont know what changes are going to be made, but Im sure, at this point, management is going to try to go a different way." cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com