Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-12-2016 02:37:14

Minyan
L'as du ménage

ugg fox fur boots uk

Yost Urges Kansas City Fans To Show Up - RealGM Wiretap
Kansas City Royals manager Ned Yost pleaded with fans on Wednesday to show up for their remaining home games as the club makes a playoff push.

There were just 13 nike air pegasus uk ,847 in attendance at Kauffman Stadium Tuesday night when Alex Gordon hit a dramatic walk-off home run against the Minnesota Twins.

"We've been working hard to try to make our fans happy and make our fans proud of us for a lot of years," Yost said, "and we'd like them to enjoy a night like that."

Yost clarified Wednesday that he wasn't being critical of fans, rather he was simply asking them to join in the fun.

"The reason I do this job, there's two reasons: One is I've been to the World Series six times. I know that feeling. I know the excitement. I know what goes along with it," Yost said. "And one of my main things is I want these players to experience that, because it's very, very important. And the opportunities to do it are far and few between.

"And the other thing is I want the fans to experience that," he said. "It's a special time. It's been a long time since our fans have been able to enjoy a playoff run."

Mourinho Adamant Hazard Not Leaving Chelsea - RealGM Wiretap

Zinedine Zidane admitted this week that he's "keeping an eye" on the progress of Eden Hazard at Chelsea.

Real Madrid would surely be interested in a move for Hazard, who has become one of the world's best young playmakers.

"He just signed a new contract. We didn't put a gun to his head," said Mourinho.

"He likes Chelsea nike zoom fit agility uk , he likes the team, he likes the league. He made a commitment to the future of the team by signing a very good contract. I don't think he's interested in going. I don't care [about Zidane's comments]."

Asked how much Hazard is worth, Mourinho replied: "That's a good question. I have my idea about it."

Ryu Shut Down By Dodgers - RealGM Wiretap

The Los Angeles Dodgers shut down Hyun-Jin Ryu's throwing program and sent him back to Los Angeles after he experienced discomfort in his left shoulder when he tried to play catch Sunday.

Ryu will begin the season on the disabled list.

"I think he's feeling something. If he was feeling nothing, we wouldn't be trying to get him in front of Doc," Don Mattingly said. "We know to move forward it's going to be a heavier workload, so we've got to be sure where we're at. I saw the look on Hyun-Jin's face and it wasn't typical Hyun-Jin."

Ryu (28-15 with a 3.17 ERA in two seasons) experienced soreness in his shoulder the day after a March 17 start against the Texas Rangers and had an anti-inflammatory injection the next day.

Longoria On A Rods Appeal I Dont Think Its Fair - RealGM Wiretap

Evan Longoria isn't happy that Alex Rodriguez has been able to play for the New York Yankees while he appeals his 211-game suspension from Major League Baseball.

"I don't think it's fair for the other teams, because I'm in the American League East. Whether he is 100 percent or not, whether his mind is where it needs to be or not, he can affect the game in a positive way," Longoria told SI's Jimmy Traina. "He can affect the game in a tremendous way, which is being in the lineup. In a pennant race nike zoom hypercross tr black , he's a guy you don't want in the lineup. Looking at it from that perspective and that perspective only, I don't think it's fair that we can't have an arbitrator hear the case sooner.

"If you get in a bench clearing brawl and a guy punches another guy and is ejected from the game and gets a 10-game suspension, you appeal that and it's heard in the next three weeks. You either get 10 games or six games or whatever. I don't understand why that process can't happen for this."

The Tampa Bay Rays are two games behind the AL East-leading Boston Red Sox and 3 12 games ahead of the Baltimore Orioles, the third-place team in the wild-card race.

Tampa Bay has six games remaining against Rodriguez's Yankees this season, including three in New York in the penultimate series of the regular season.

Mets Feel A Sense Of Urgency To Win In 2015 - RealGM Wiretap

After several years of losing, the New York Mets are planning to win next season.

"We feel a sense of urgency," is how one team official put it after they signed Michael Cuddyer to a two-year deal on Monday.

New York will pay Cuddyer, who had received a qualifying offer from the Colorado Rockies, $21 million over the two seasons. They will also have to surrender a high draft pick to the Rockies as compensation.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com