Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-05-2018 05:18:06

Minyan
L'as du ménage

www.airmax270menssale.com

In a related article Nike Air Max 270 Sale , editors heap praise on the singer, who is ranked two spots behind Pope Francis, writing, "Pop's savviest star has crossed swords with Spotify, embraced corporate sponsorship, and moved to secure dozens of trademarks."

Swift took a stand against popular music programme Spotify in November Air Max 270 Dusty Cactus Shoes Sale , removing all her tracks from the site without prior notice, just days after the release of her latest album '1989.'

Bubba Watson of the US plays a shot during the pro-am prior to the start of the Shenzhen International in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province on Wednesday. Photo: CFP

The opening of the inaugural Shenzhen international, which teed off at Genzon Golf Club in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, officially took place on Tuesday. From Thursday to Sunday Air Max 270 Mens Shoes Sale , 156 -players representing 25 countries and regions will compete at Genzon golf course, designed by world--renowned architect Neil Haworth. The players will compete over 72 holes of stroke play, featuring a cut after two rounds for a prize of $2.5 million.

Renowned players

Co-sanctioned by the PGAET (Professional Golf Association European Tour) and China Golf Association (CGA), this tournament also captured the world's attention due to the participation of some internationally renowned players. At the press conference held Tuesday, dozens of journalists from both China and abroad listened to comments by top golfers such as Bubba Watson of the US, Matteo Manassero of Italy Air Max 270 Womens Shoes Sale , Alexander Levy of France, and also top-ranked Chinese golfers Liang Wenchong and Li Haotong. The five players answered questions from the media and all explained how they planned to win the Shenzhen International.

World No.4 and big-hitting left-hander Watson is the highest-ranked player taking part in the tournament. He will be hoping to pick up where he left off in China following his victory in the 2014 World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions in Shanghai.

Asked how he felt to be back in China following his victory last year, Watson said, "For sure, this is where the next frontier of growing and improving the game of golf is. For them to ask me back and want me to be here, why would I not want to be a part of this? So Air Max 270 Shoes Sale , I'm here and hopefully I can perform some magic like I did before."

Looking to the week ahead and the challenges presented by the Genzon Golf Club course, Watson added, "Off the tee, there're some shorter holes, so I have to lay back off the tee. But you've got to maneuver the ball. You've got to put it in the right spots on these greens; these are tricky greens." He said that it is all about position and is looking forward to hitting some good tee shots and making some putts.

Another player who has enjoyed a very good run of form in China is Frenchman Alexander Levy. The 24-year-old from Bandol won last year's Volvo China Open at Genzon. Like Watson, the two-time European Tour winner will be looking for a repeat performance this week.

Asked what it was like to return to the scene of his victory Air Max 270 Dusty Cactus Sale , Levy said, "It's a very good feeling. I played six holes this morning and it was good memories for me." He added that he loves this golf course and particularly its good shape.

Levy also shared his experiences of how to play well on this course. "The key for this golf course is you need to hit some good drives and if you hit long, it's good. But after that, it's the putting - the key is on the greens," he said.

Platform for Chinese golfers

When it came to Liang Wenchong, he just wanted to express his thanks to the CGA and Genzon Group Air Max 270 Mens Sale , saying it was because of their efforts that an event like the PGAET could take place in China.

"This event allows lots of Chinese players to participate in such a high-level competition," said Liang. "Also thanks to them, over 50 Chinese players are able to utilize this platform to showcase their skills and compete with other international high-level players."

After the press conference, the five golfers participated in the kickoff ceremony in which they attempted to hit a brass gong placed on a floating platform on the lake some 65 yards (59.43 meters) from the Genzon -clubhouse. Honors went to Watson who struck the gong twice, laying down a marker to fellow competitors.

Fei Hailong, the general manager of Genzon Golf Club Air Max 270 Womens Sale , said that they are delighted to welcome the international golfing community to the inaugural Shenzhen International. "We have established the Shenzhen International in celebration of that and to showcase this important part of China to the world," said Fei.

BEIJING, Dec. 15 (Xinhua) -- Premier Li Keqiang Friday pledged full support for law-based governance by the governments of Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions (SARs) when meeting with the leaders of the two regions.

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang (R) meets with Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Chief Executive Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor in Beijing, capital of China, Dec. 15, 2017. Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor is in Beijing to report the work of the Hong Kong SAR government to the central government. (XinhuaXie Huanchi)

Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor Air Max 270 Sale , Hong Kong SAR chief executive, and Chui Sai On, Macao SAR chief executive, were in Beijin. Cheap Flyers Jerseys   Cheap Flames Jerseys   Cheap New Jersey Devils Jerseys   Cheap Vancouver Canucks Jerseys   Cheap Washington Capitals Jerseys   Cheap Team Canada Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Blues Jerseys   Cheap Houston Texans Jerseys   Cheap Baltimore Ravens Jerseys   Wholesale Panthers Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com