Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-08-2018 08:24:05

xiaoqin55
Nouveau membre

The Blackhawks

Seen Steven Stamkos? Is he healthy?

The Eastern Conference No. 1 seed Tampa Bay Lightning sure hope so after Stamkos missed four of the last seven regular-season games with a nagging lower-body injury.

After a torn meniscus in his right knee cost Stamkos several months and likely Tampa Bay a playoff spot last season Cheap Korey Toomer Jersey , his status bears watching more than any other injured player going into the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Stamkos was a full participant in practice Monday and said it’s ”the hope” to be ready for Game 1 Thursday when the Lightning host the New Jersey Devils.

”Definitely a step in the right direction,” Stamkos told reporters in Tampa. ”Felt pretty good all things considered.”

That’s a good sign for the Lightning, who got 100 points from Nikita Kucherov but count on Stamkos to be their top-line center and a big-time scorer on the power play.

Tampa Bay’s opponent is hoping to get Marcus Johansson back after he missed New Jersey’s final 35 games with a concussion. Johansson has been cleared for contact, but not yet to play and said over the weekend he’s feeling better.

In the West, the already-deep top-seeded Nashville Predators are on the verge of getting forward Calle Jarnkrok back after he missed almost the final month of the regular season with an upper-body injury. Jarnkrok had 16 goals and 19 assists for 35 points in 68 games with Nashville, which opens against Colorado.

”I think he’s getting real close,” general manager David Poile said. ”We get into this time of the year, so I guess you’d have to say he’s day to day.”

Washington Capitals coach Barry Trotz called forwards T.J. Oshie (lower body) and Jay Beagle (upper body) day to day, too. Oshie practiced Tuesday, while Beagle skated afterward with a more questionable status.

”I feel good Kyle Long Jersey ,” Oshie said. ”I feel right now I’m playing my best hockey. Obviously, I’ve rested a couple of games. But I feel like I’ve had the most energy and the most clarity out there then I did for a while there. Right there I feel at my best.”

In the first round, they’ll have to deal with Columbus captain Nick Foligno, who’s ready to rejoin the Blue Jackets lineup after missing time with a lower-body injury.

A few high-profile defensemen weren’t as fortunate, and their injuries could prove costly. Boston lost Brandon Carlo and Minnesota lost Ryan Suter to broken ankles, and Winnipeg won’t have Dmitry Kulikov with a back injury. Winnipeg faces Minnesota in the first round.

It’s the second consecutive playoffs Carlo missed after he was concussed by Alex Ovechkin a year ago.

”It’s the one thing he’s been looking forward to,” Krug said of Carlo. ”Obviously he went through it last year missing the time and this year he was excited for it. You feel awful. It’s a tough break.”

Coach Bruce Cassidy said: ”It (stinks), honestly, for a guy that’s played almost every regular-season game. … It’s disappointing for me. He’s a well-liked guy on this team and done a lot, so that’s disheartening.”

The Bruins are optimistic injured forwards Rick Nash Shaquem Griffin Seahawks Jersey , Riley Nash and Sean Kuraly will be ready for Game 1 against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday.

”They’re all working that way,” Boston GM Don Sweeney said. ”Hopefully they’ll all be available.”

AP Sports Writer Teresa M. Walker in Nashville, Tennessee, contributed.

ST. LOUIS — The St. Louis Blues‘ loss to the Washington Capitals on Monday night has provided the team clarity for the final three games of the season. It’s win or go home.

“We understand where we’re at and we know what we have to do to win,” Blues defenseman Colton Parayko told nhl.com. “We’ve done it last week, the last couple of weeks, and it’s going to be a good couple tests against Chicago and then Colorado to finish it out. We know basically we’re in a win-out situation so it’s going to be a good challenge for us and we’re looking forward to it.

“I know it’s tough to turn the page quickly but that’s what we have to do and make sure that we’re ready.”

After winning six straight to climb into the playoff picture, the Blues (43-30-6, 92 points) have lost their last three and are one point behind the Colorado Avalanche (42-29-9, 93 points) for the second wild card spot in the Western Conference.

The Blues and Avalanche end their regular season at Colorado on Saturday Cheap Customized Seattle Seahawks Jerseys , which could ultimately decide who is in and who is out. But first the Blues will likely need to win a home and home against the Chicago Blackhawks, which starts at Scottrade Center on Wednesday night.

If Colorado loses at San Jose on Thursday night, St. Louis can afford to split the two games with the Blackhawks and still get in.

“There’s not a single part of me that doesn’t believe that we’re still going to get there,” Blues coach Mike Yeo told nhl.com. “It’s our job now as coaches to make sure that the players match that feeling.”

St. Louis’ situation could have been direr had the Los Angeles Kings not beaten Colorado 3-1 on Monday. The positive feelings from the reprieve were noticeable at the Blues’ practice on Tuesday morning.

“For me, everything is about tomorrow,” Yeo told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch following the skate. “Move on. We have to look at, and we talked about, what we didn’t do well enough to win the hockey game yesterday and what we need to do better to win the game tomorrow.”

The Blues have won both meetings against the Blackhawks this season, including a 5-4 comeback overtime win in Chicago on March 18.

The Blackhawks (32-37-10, 74 points) are coming off a 5-0 drubbing at Colorado on Friday. Chicago might be playing out the string but would love to play spoiler to their longtime rivals.

“St. Louis being a big rival Cheap Baker Mayfield Jersey , these next two games on the road and at home here will be pretty intense games and the crowd will be into it,” Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane told Blackhawks TV. “It would be nice to see them miss the playoffs so it would be nice to have a hand in that.”

Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville confirmed following the team’s skate on Tuesday that center Jonathan Toews (upper body) was out for Wednesday’s game, but could still play in the rematch in Chicago on Friday.

Chicago announced Monday that they have recalled goaltender Jeff Glass on an emergency basis from the American Hockey League’s Rockford IceHogs and assigned goaltender Collin Delia to Rockford.

Even if the Blues do get into the playoffs, they will be without defenseman Carl Gunnarsson, who underwent surgery to repair a tear in his left ACL on Tuesday. Gunnarsson was injured March 23. He will be re-evaluated in six months.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com