Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 25-08-2018 08:27:00

eigaoy
Nouveau membre

Buy Replica Rado Esenza Ceramic Touch Diamonds 277.0092.3.090 Watch

http://www.reviewbestselling.com/images/Cvstos%20watch%20CHALLENGE%20CHRONO%20II%20CARBON%20HONOLULU.jpg

CVSTOS CHRONOGRAPH CHALLENGE CHRONO II CARBON HONOLULU replica watch

Brand Cvstos

Item Type Replica CHRONOGRAPH Watches

Movement Self winding

Case Black steel,Tonneau

Bracelet leather strap

Dial Color Black,Skeletonized

Diameter 53.7 mm x 41 mm

Gender men

BUCKLE Pin Buckle

Thickness 13.35 mm

GLASS Sapphire

FUNCTIONS Chronograph, power-reserve indicator, date

Boxes common box

Model Number CHALLENGE CHRONO II CARBON HONOLULU

Cvstos Challenge Chrono II hands-on practice

Cvstos is one of the Swiss watch brands I know, but it was only recently that I really understood it. The brand is often associated with the Franck Muller Group, but as far as I know, Mr. Sassoun Sirmakes operates independently or at least independently. Having said that, the majority of the brand's barrel-like case and overall wrist are similar to many of Franck Muller's most popular products - albeit with a more modern style. In some ways, I often fire Cvstos without giving the brand too much opportunity, but with my own eyes on the watch, I have been able to appreciate the many cool things they have done. The price is not crazy (relatively speaking), the overall quality and finishing is very good. Let's take a look at some of the watches in the Challenge Chrono II collection.

Although Cvstos does not generate its own actions, they generate some of their own actions internally. Due to the love and particularity of the brand designer Antonio Terranova, they also used many exclusive movements and professional parts. The watch is really his vision, it is important to note that the Cvstos brand has an in-house designer. Surprisingly, many of these more sophisticated watch brands (and even larger brands) rely on a variety of outsourced designs to help. Having an in-house designer not only improves overall productivity, but also improves design consistency and a more complete design, including the case, dial and movement. wholesale Rado Esenza Ceramic Touch replica watches

The various forms of the Cvstos Challenge Chrono II watch may constitute most of the timepieces produced by Cvstos. It is worth noting that the main inspiration of Mr. Terranova's design came from the boat - this is his personal dear - but the Cvstos Challenge Chrono II watch is inspired by various fields such as car and motorcycle design.

In this article, I will introduce some of the most recent Cvstos Challenge Chrono II watches. The range is available in a variety of colors and materials, and even different dial designs. I will start with the two-color carbon fiber Cvstos Challenge Chrono II Carbon Honolulu. This is a black and red "mixed" carbon barrel-shaped case, 41 mm wide and 53.7 mm high (13.35 mm thick). The carefully selected Dome AR-coated sapphire crystal case is perfectly curved, while the intricate dents and cuts on the case provide a modern look.

Water-resistant to 100 meters (fortunately, and not less than), the case is made of titanium parts for screws and crowns. At the back of the case is a beautiful sapphire crystal display window. Inside the watch is the Cvstos 577 automatic chronograph movement. I believe the movement's infrastructure is the Swiss Valjoux 7750, but it seems that no part is ETA because it looks like a very cool and custom build. Functionally, the 577 calibre includes a time, date, 12-hour chronograph, and a welcome increase in the power reserve indicator. In my opinion, the addition of the latter complex feature fits nicely into the overall dial layout, giving it a beautifully symmetrical look. buy HUBLOT MASTERPIECE MP-05 LAFERRARI 905.NX.0001.RX MEN replica watch

The movement is operated at 4 Hz (28,800 bph) with a power reserve of 42 hours. The rotor is mainly made of titanium and has a tungsten or palladium weight (depending on the watch). I am very happy with the application of the word "technique" on the rotor, which seems to fill the extra space, but a bit fake. Overall, the movement looks very sharp, which undoubtedly enhances the modernity and high-end of the watch.

http://www.greatwatcheshere.com/images/14/277.0041.3.071.jpg

The Tonneau-shaped (barrel) watch is not for everyone, but the right watch looks cool. Although Franck Muller is responsible for the wine barrel watch as an important aspect of the contemporary watch world, it is easy for Richard Mille to associate this case design with a modern sports watch. The overall shape is perfect for a unique design that goes beyond the limitations of a traditional simple circular enclosure. The lugs, case, bezel, and even the dial design seem to be easier to open, but there is also a chance to do a good look. Careful observation is required to ensure that the barrel sports watch is very beautiful and too simple.

If you like the Cvstos Challenge Chrono II watch and other Cvstos designs, you can draw a design similar to Richard Mille. I don't know if this is wrong, but I don't know if it matters. In this price category, the competitors are not Richard Mille, but some watches from brands such as Audemars Piguet and Hublot. I think that when it comes to the sheer value of the complexity of watches and unique parts, Cvstos may beat them at a low overall price. In other words, Cvstos also has a share of its art and tourbillon watches. best Richard Mille RM 052 skull replica Watches

Not everyone likes fans of modern openwork dial designs on sports watches, but if they are well done and easy to read, I can enter them. Cvstos uses white coated hands and hour markers on other deep and complex dials to ensure legibility. This is not everyone's opinion, but if you are interested in modern sports watches, the purpose is to show small parts that are difficult to produce and carefully designed, then I think you will not be unhappy here. There is no "utilitarian" about the dial, but this is not the purpose of Cvstos. This is not a brand that doesn't dare to show off, nor is it a customer. For its value, these are some crazy dials, but they are conservative when it comes to providing the timepiece features you want.

Using a style similar to the black and red carbon fiber Cvstos Challenge Chrono II Carbon Honolulu, the limited edition Cvstos Challenge Pedrosa Carbon has a black and orange carbon fiber case. This limited edition model was made for Spanish motorcycle racer Dani Pedrosa - designed for motorists in the limited edition watch range, I found this watch to be very cool. Cvstos removed the secondary seconds dial and reprinted Pedrosa's cartoon-style ninja logo, which I think is good. The chronograph small dial is further made to look like a big brake... with amazing cool details. I don't often say that, but this is a limited edition watch that is perfect for one person and sports. Of course, you need to be a fan of MotoGP and Pedrosa to get into this timepiece, but if you (and can afford it) then this will be a testament to your passion for yourself and you will be happy to show off on your wrists. . It would also help if you like orange.

While the two Cvstos Challenge Chrono II watches focus on carbon as the case material, most Cvstos Challenge Chrono II watches are made of steel or titanium. The final version of the Cvstos chronograph I am looking at is made of titanium and 18K rose gold. Rose gold is brushed and polished to give a very soft and controversial industrial look. According to your gaze, this may be a good thing or a bad thing. Once again, seeking a more "tool-style" look on a watch that is clearly inspired by modern industrial design will be a plus.luxury cheap watches for men

Grey and rose gold accents a touch of blue, complementing the overall composition. You look wild and don't look stupid or excessive - at least in my opinion. Again, because the dial emphasizes the functional elements (same as the case), the decorative and hollowed out elements are more like decorations than stealing the focus from the purely practical elements of the watch (this is a good thing).

What I want to note is that the Challenge watch produced by Cvstos has two different case sizes. The three models have a 41 mm wide, 53.70 mm high challenge case and a larger "challenge GT" case that is 45 mm wide and 59 mm high. These Challenge GT watches are best for people with the right wrist thickness, otherwise they look silly. In addition, the brand also offers the Cvstos Challenge Chrono II watch on the crocodile strap and the rubber strap shown. As you can see, at least in some versions, there is a custom deployment button that looks neat. It helps to complete the unique look of the watch, but unfortunately, I believe you need to cut the strap into a size (this is not a watch I like or like, because it means it is difficult to adjust the size of the strap).

Some clever design elements and enthusiasm for display and games (and a love for modern high-end design) mark the Cvstos brand. Prices are not out of touch with the products offered by competitors, and I think those products that appeal to the look of these watches will be affected by quality. The Cvstos manufacturer is located in Geneva, and the cool thing is that, given its metropolitan environment, you can go straight to see the watchmaker at work (this is rare, to say the least). Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision replica watches

http://www.cheapsalewatch.com/images/Greubel%20Forsey%20Watch%20Vision%20Platinium%20Black%20Dial.jpg

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com