Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 21-11-2018 03:46:37

chenyan94
Apprenti Fée du logis

The Jacksonville Jaguars have promoted rookie cornerback Dee Delaney

to the active roster from the practice squad. A roster spot was created when linebacker Donald Payne (knee) was placed on the team’s reserve/injured list. First-year cornerback Breon Borders has been signed to take Delaney’s spot on the practice squad.Delaney originally signed with the Jaguars as an undrafted rookie this offseason and spent the first seven weeks of the season on the team’s practice squad. He totaled six tackles Josh Lambo Color Rush Jersey , three passes defensed and one interception in the 2018 preseason with the Jaguars. Delaney wears No. 37 for the Jaguars.Borders signed with the Oakland Raiders as an undrafted rookie in 2017 and spent the first 14 weeks of the 2017 season on the Raiders’ practice squad. Borders was on the Buffalo Bills active roster for the last two games of 2017, but was inactive in both contests. He saw action on special teams in the Bills AFC Wild Card game against the Jaguars. In 2018, he spent Weeks 1-4 on the Houston Texans practice squad. Jacksonville Jaguars Pro Bowl defensive end Yannick Ngakoue picked up his first sack of the season in the team’s 31-12 win over the New York Jets. Ngakoue was in the backfield on a lot of passing downs pressuring and putting hits on Jets rookie Sam Darnold, but he didn’t pick up his first sack of the season until later in the game.I’d been asked a lot if something was wrong with Ngakoue and if he was playing poorly or something because he’d yet to get a sack Ronnie Harrison Jersey , but just like I was not worried about it neither was Ngakoue.“You know, it’s a great feeling. As an edge rusher, I try to tell other guys you can’t get frustrated,” Ngakoue said after the game when asked about picking up his first sack. “The guy that holds the single season sack record of NFL history is Michael Strahan and the first four weeks of that season he didn’t even get a sack. So https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Will-Richardson-Jersey , you should never be discouraged. As an edge rusher, you should just keep rushing and it’ll come to you.” As mentioned, Ngakoue was in the Jets backfield most of the day and hit Darnold quite a few times. I was kind of surprised he didn’t get flagged for roughing the passer considering how the NFL has calling them, but as I’ve stressed multiple times Logan Cooke Color Rush Jersey , there’s a lot more to being a pass rusher than just sacks, though it was nice to see Ngakoue finally register one.Through the first three weeks of the season Nagkoue has been near the top of the NFL in quarterback hurries, but just hadn’t hit home yet. He was still making quarterbacks uncomfortable, forcing incompletions and even a some turnovers with his pressures. The key to being a good passer rusher is getting that consistent pressure Andrew Norwell Jersey , and like Ngakoue said, the sacks will come.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com