Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 26-12-2018 09:53:36

SpringBeck
Nouveau membre

reebok sale

The Reebok Answer IV Playoff reebok high tops Pack pays homage to one of the most memorable moments in Iverson s NBA career. You know what I m talking about: June 6th, 2001. Game 1 of the NBA Finals. A.I. stepped over Ty Lue right after draining a 20 foot jumper that basically sealed the deal and gave Philly a W over the mighty Lakers. Although that ended up being that only game Iverson and Co. won, it was a shot and moment we will never forget. The shoes he wore during that game is the exact same shoe in this pack. Rocking an OG look and feel, the shoe comes in a Black and White premium leather upper placed on top of a Black sole unit equipped with the patented DMX cushioning system.

Check out the three pairs that make up the Reebok Club C 85 Element Pack. Reebok opted for a tonal finish as the pack consists of three pastel finishes consisting of Seaside Grey, Porcelain Pink and Fresh Blue. Each offering comes in a leather finish. The tonal hue extends down to the sole, branding, laces and lining. Nothing too crazy or from the ordinary, just a few nice options of the classic Reebok model that will reebok running shoes work great during the Summer season. Out now, find either of the three pairs you see above at select retailers all around the globe. Which from the three is you favorite pair? Being that I don t own any Pink sneakers, I d definitely go with that one.

The Reebok Shaq Attaq Modern Yellow Spark dropped this past weekend. Just in case you overlooked this release, here are reebok women additional images of this modernized version of the Reebok Shaq Attaq.The Reebok Shaq Attaq Modern was created to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Reebok Shaq Attaq. In an effort to make the more appealing to the modern times, this new version Reebok Shaq Attaq ditches the leather upper in favor of one made out of woven mesh. This results and a lighter and more comfortable look and feel. Foam padding is placed on the collar region, while a net mesh overlay to provides padding around the ankles while the Pump technology remains intact. Most of the shoe comes in Yellow, while the Black throughout provide some nice sharp contrast. Priced at $160, pick these up today directly from Reebok.

Cinco de Mayo celebrations have come to an end, but who says you have to stop celebrating?. If you re in a reebok crossfit Cinco de Mayo mood every day, maybe you should pick up the Reebok Ventilator Supreme Cinco de Mayo.This quickstrike release of the Reebok Ventilator Supreme rocks a Mexico-theme color scheme where a White leather and mesh upper is accented by the Red and Green hits noted on the Reebok Vector design. Adding a classic feel to the shoe is the gum rubber outsole placed below the White midsole. Other features on the shoe include the leather lining and the  laser-etched detailing on the tongue and heel. Out now, pick up a pair directly from Reebok for a cool $110.

The Reebok Zoku Runner just dropped two brand new pack to choose from. The two-pair packs go by the name of the Reebok Zoku Runner Lux Pack and the Reebok Zoku Runner Gum Pack. Let s get a closer look at all four options.For those not too familiar with the Reebok Zoku Runner, it s a new lifestyle model that comes with a knit upper that manages to blends the brand s heritage aesthetics with today s modern appeal. The Reebok Zoku Runner Gum Pack comes in a White or Black upper placed on top of a tonal midsole and Gum outsole. The Reebok Zoku Runner Lux Pack comes in your choice of Brown or Off-White paired up with translucent cages, and premium tan leather detailing noted on the heel. All four pairs are priced at $115 and are available for purchase now directly through Reebok. Which pair is your favorite? I d have to go with the Black pair from the Gum pack.

A sweet colorway of the Reebok Insta Pump Fury is now arriving at select international retailers, and this is coming from a guy who is not that big of a fan of the oddly constructed Reebok model. Rocking a tonal look, here s a first look at the Reebok reebok sale Insta Pump Fury Sage Green.The Reebok Insta Pump Fury features an Sage Green upper constructed out of ballistic nylon and suede. Even more of the same Green hue is spotted on the Pump exoskeleton chamber. Breaking up the tonal look of the shoe is the White placed on the midsole. Lastly, the Green outsole matches up nicely with the aesthetics of the upper. If I had choice in picking up a colorway of the Reebok Insta Pump Fury, it would definitely be this one since I m a sucker for Green sneakers. [img]http://www.mydarkmaterials.co.uk/images/shoes/reebok sale-586bhw.jpg[/img] Expect to see these drop stateside in the coming weeks.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com