Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-01-2015 07:38:55

miao1234
L'as du ménage

team to part ways with popular veteran Danny Granger

Bruins tough guy Shawn Thornton has been suspended 15 games for punching and injuring unsuspecting Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik, which the NHL considered an "act of retribution." Thornton went after Orpik during a stoppage in play a week ago, slew-footing him to the ice and punching him twice in the head. Orpik suffered a concussion and was taken off the ice on a stretcher and transported to the hospital. Earlier, Orpik hit Boston winger Loui Eriksson, knocking him out of the game with a concussion. NHL vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan pointed to the two-minute roughing penalty Thornton received for trying to get Orpik to fight as a sign of premeditation. "This cannot be described as a hockey play that went bad, nor do we consider this a spontaneous reaction to an incident that just occurred," Shanahan said in the video announcing the longest regular-season suspension during his tenure as the leagues disciplinarian. "It is our view that this was an act of retribution for an incident that occurred earlier in the game, the result of this action by Thornton was a serious injury to Orpik." Orpik has not played since the game, which was Dec. 7 at TD Garden in Boston, and is on injured reserve. He is still experiencing concussion-like symptoms and took part in a light skating session for the first time Friday. Speaking to reporters at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit before his teams game against the Red Wings, Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said he was not waiting for the NHLs ruling to be satisfied with what happened. "Hes a pretty honest hockey player who made a mistake," Bylsma said of Thornton. " 1/8Shanahan 3/8 made a ruling, I think, that says volumes about getting that kind of play out of the game." Thornton had already served three games of this ban before the Bruins 6-2 loss to the Vancouver Canucks Saturday night. He is eligible to return Jan. 11 when the Bruins face the San Jose Sharks. Boston coach Claude Julien wouldnt comment on the suspension. "I said what I had to say when it happened," he said. "The league made a decision and I move on with the team." Prior to the game, Julien had praised Thorntons leadership. "We take a lot of pride in making sure that everybody knows theyre important on our team, and Shawns been a real good player for us," he said. "Him missing in our lineup, weve lost a little bit of his leadership. Weve lost his presence as far as what his line brings to us." Most of the Bruins politely declined comment. "If that is how the league is approaching it, thats their decision," said forward Brad Marchand. "We will live with it." The suspension comes after Thorntons in-person hearing with the department of player safety Friday in New York. Thorntons agent, Anton Thun, said in an email to The Canadian Press that no decision had been made whether to appeal the suspension. It is the only one longer than 10 games that Shanahan has given since taking this position in June of 2011. "I am aware of todays ruling by the NHL department of player safety," Thornton said in a statement released by the team. "I will be consulting with the Bruins, my representation and the NHLPA about next steps, and will be in a position to address the matter publicly after speaking with those parties." Thornton forfeits US$84,615.45 in salary as a result of the suspension, his first disciplinary action during his NHL career. "We respect the process including the ability to attend and present our case in person," Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli said in a statement. "At this time, we will decline comment until the process is complete and Shawn has exhausted all rights available to him." Penguins forward James Neal was suspended for five games earlier this week for kneeing Brad Marchand in the head during the same game. The 36-year-old from Oshawa, Ont., has three goals and 41 penalty minutes in 27 games this season. cheap jerseys . Stairs, who holds the major-league record with 23 pinch-hit home runs, was a disappointment for the Nationals. The 43-year-old batted just .154 with two RBIs in 56 games. He was 6 for 39 as a pinch hitter. cheap jerseys from china . Even the longest of tenures with the Twins, though, dont last forever. Versatile veteran Michael Cuddyer, voted by local beat writers as the teams most valuable player in 2011, is gone. He will be with the Colorado Rockies next season. http://www.authenticcheapjerseys.us/ . - The Atlanta Falcons have signed former offensive lineman Gabe Carimi. wholesale nfl jerseys . 2 Ohio State to a 64-35 drubbing of Texas-Pan American on Saturday. Buckeyes sophomore forward Jared Sullinger missed the game with back spasms, but that didnt stop Ohio State (8-0), as Deshaun Thomas dropped 11 points to go with five rebounds, while Scott Shannon and Jordan Sibert contributed seven points apiece. cheap nfl jerseys . Jones had to work hard against Korean skip Kim Jisun and didnt hold a lead until the seventh end. Jones, lead Dawn McEwen, second Jill Officer and third Kaitlyn Lawes were 8-0 going into the game and had already clinched a berth in the semifinals. MILWAUKEE -- Seemingly cruising to a blowout victory, the Indiana Pacers let off the gas -- and let the Milwaukee Bucks back in the game. In the end, Paul George, David West and Lance Stephenson were enough to put away the Bucks. George scored 32 points and West tied a season high with 30, helping the Pacers hang on to beat the Bucks 110-100 on Saturday night. "Our focus wasnt where it should have been," West said. "But we made enough plays down the stretch to win the game. They came out hot in the third quarter and had us on our heels." Stephenson added 24 points, nine rebounds and eight assists for the Pacers, who had lost three of their previous five games. Stephenson scored seven straight points to open the fourth quarter. He, George and West combined to score 33 of the Pacers 35 points in the fourth. "He kept delivering so we kept going to him," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said of West. "And when they double him, we made them pay from the 3-point line. He was pretty special tonight, and Paul was Paul, and Lance took advantage of their two point-guard lineup and had a really strong night." Brandon Knight scored 30 points for Milwaukee, including 20 in the first half. Khris Middleton added 13 for the Bucks, who had to take solace in fighting back from a 22-point, first-half deficit against one of the leagues elite teams. "Thats, in my opinion, a top-two team in the NBA," Knight said. "And for us to not give in, not to lay down, means a lot for our team. Because there have been times throughout the season when weve laid down when we get down 20." With the Pacers leading by seven at the end of the third quarter, Stephenson opened the fourth with a pair of inside scores and a 3-pointer, extending the lead to 82-68. Milwaukee kept the game close into the final minutes, but West hit a jumper with 48 seconds left to help put away the game. "Defensively, just had breakdown after breakdown right when I thought when the game was within striking distance," Bucks coach Larry Drew said. "But against good teams, you cant make those kind of mistakes." Indiana led by as many as 22 points in the ffirst half, and by 12 at halftime, largely because of their defence.dddddddddddd Knight shot 8 for 14 from the field in the first half for Milwaukee, and the rest of the Bucks shot a combined 7 for 27. But a quick 11-2 run by Milwaukee to begin the third quarter cut the lead to three. "Were a veteran group and they are a young team," George said. "But leads dont last. Weve been in this position before where weve been up early and teams have been able to come back. Thats an area where weve got to improve. Once we get up big weve got to be able to maintain that lead or push it further." The Pacers were without deadline-day acquisition Evan Turner, who was back in Indianapolis getting a physical exam. Turner is expected to join the team on Sunday. Vogel acknowledged that it was difficult for the team to part ways with popular veteran Danny Granger, who was sent to Philadelphia in the deal for Turner. Vogel addressed it with the team on Friday. "We had a good, I think, team strengthening meeting yesterday before practice," Vogel said. The Bucks managed to work in guard Ramon Sessions and forward Jeff Adrien, two players they acquired from Charlotte before Thursday afternoons trade deadline. Adrien contributed right away, scoring twice and throwing an alley-oop to Giannis Antetokounmpo for a dunk in his first four minutes on the floor. He finished the night with 11 rebounds in 18 minutes, providing the Bucks a much-needed physical presence. "Youre not going to intimidate this kid, hell stand toe-to-toe," Drew said. "I told him I didnt care if he fouled out. I wanted him to be physical and be who he is." NOTES: Milwaukee guard Nate Wolters left the game with a sprained left ankle. ... Vogel said the teams trainer has "just killed" centre Andrew Bynum with conditioning work, and Bynum has responded well. Bynum hasnt played since falling out of favour in Cleveland, getting traded to Chicago and being released. ... The Bucks had a "Y2K night" promotion, including a halftime concert by rap artist Coolio and a guest appearance by iconic player Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson. cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com