Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 23-01-2017 04:07:13

Minyan
L'as du ménage

canada goose jacka sverige

Ross To Catch Buchholz In Game 4 - RealGM Wiretap
Red Sox catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia saucony shadow 6000 italia , whose errant throw led to the Cardinals' walk-off win in Game 3, is back to the bench, replaced by David Ross for Sunday night's Game 4, according to an ESPN report.

Saltalamacchia had caught Clay Buchholz's previous three starts in the postseason.

Sabathia Throws 29 Pitches Off Mound - RealGM Wiretap

CC Sabathia, who underwent arthroscopic surgery in the offseason to clean out a bone spur in his pitching elbow saucony shadow 6000 uomo , throw 29 pitches off a mound on Saturday.

"I immediately felt good and felt comfortable after the first couple of pitches," he said. "I was excited to be back up there on the mound."

Sabathia limited his repertoire to fastballs and change ups -- he normally does not throw any breaking balls in his first bullpen of any spring training.

Burnett Finished Experimenting With Mechanics - RealGM Wiretap A.J. Burnett has spent his past three starts as a mechanics lab. On Sept. 1, the Yankees starter changed the set position of his hands in Boston. Six days later, he tinkered with his turn facing the Orioles. This past Thursday, in Seattle saucony shadow 5000 italia , after opening the game with three brutal innings, Burnett returned to the side-to-side movement with his body but kept the hands at his chest and rebounded with three strong frames. Burnett is now done with changing his mechanics. "I don't think so," Burnett said before the Yankees' 3-0 loss to the Blue Jays. "My hands are where they need to be. That's what has made my wind up clean. I was conscious of my delivery [in Seattle] but I never went past my hands. I looked at tapes of 2009 and my time with the Blue Jays and my hands were always in the middle." Yanks Acquire Shawn Kelly From Ms Place A Rod On 60 Day DL - RealGM Wiretap

The Yankees today announced they have acquired right-handed pitcher Shawn Kelley from the Mariners in exchange for minor league outfielder Abraham Almonte.

Kelley, 28, went 2-4 and posted a 3.25 ERA in 47 appearances over three stints with Seattle in 2012 saucony shadow 5000 uomo , averaging more than one strikeout per inning.

Originally selected in the 13th round of the First-Year Player draft by Seattle, Kelley has a 10-9 career record with a 3.52 ERA over parts of four Major League seasons with the Mariners.

In a corresponding roster move, 3B Alex Rodriguez has been placed on the 60-day disabled list.

Kershaw To Miss LAs US Opener - RealGM Wiretap

Clayton Kershaw will not start on Sunday against the San Diego Padres in the first game of the regular season in the United States.

An MRI showed inflammation in a muscle in Kershaw's back.

"It's nothing that I'm too worried about. It's really frustrating more than anything. The timing of it," Kershaw said.

"It's just one start that has to be pushed back. It's definitely something that if I had to pitch tomorrow, I could probably do it. It just wouldn't feel great."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com