Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 18-04-2018 05:49:50

Minyan
L'as du ménage

www.airvapormaxwhite.com

BEIJING Air Vapormax Black , Sept. 17 (Xinhua) -- China's first cargo spacecraft, Tianzhou-1, separated from Tiangong-2 space lab at 4:15 p.m. on Sunday.

At 3:29 p.m. on Sunday, the cargo ship started to separate from the space lab under orders from the ground. After separation, it operated at an orbit of about 400 kilometers above the earth.

Tianzhou-1 will continue to carry out experiments before it leaves orbit Air Vapormax Off White , and will gain experience for building and operating a space station.

Tianzhou-1 was launched on April 20 from south China's Hainan Province, and it completed automated docking with the orbiting Tiangong-2 space lab on April 22.

The two spacecraft completed the first in-orbit refueling on April 27, a second refueling on June 15 and a final one on Saturday. In the past five months, Tianzhou-1 has operated smoothly and completed various tasks.

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden urged graduating Yale University students on Sunday to avoid questioning the motives of others in the search for common ground.

At a time when critics say Washington, D.C. Air Vapormax White , is hamstrung by partisanship and an inability to compromise, Biden told the more than 1,200 students and their families and friends to "try to look beyond the caricature of the person with whom you have to work."

"It gets in the way of being able to reach consensus for things that matter to you and many other people," he said.

Biden said he learned early in his first term as a senator from Delaware to not find fault based on what he believed motivated others.

He recalled that he objected angrily to criticism by then-Sen. Jesse Helms, R-N.C. Air Vapormax 2018 , of a proposal for broader rights for disabled citizens. Then-Sen. Mike Mansfield, D-Mont., told Biden that Helms had adopted a disabled youngster.

"I felt like a fool," Biden said.

The vice president recalled Mansfield telling him it's appropriate to question another man's judgment, but to not question what's behind his decisions "because you simply don't know his motives."

As a result Air Vapormax Flyknit , Biden said he's equipped to work with Democrats and Republicans because "whether they like me or not they know that I don't judge them for what I think they're thinking."

"When you question a man's motives, when you say they're acting out of greed or in the pocket of an interest group, it's awful hard to reach consensus," he said.

The vice president, speaking under a canopy of elm trees before hundreds of students taking part in a venerable Yale tradition of wearing off-beat hats capped by stuffed animals Air Vapormax , ersatz slices of cheese and an oversized beer mug, poked fun of himself and his occasional gaffes.

"I realize no one ever doubts I mean what I say. The problem occasionally is I say all that I mean," he said. "I have a bad reputation for being straight, sometimes at inappropriate times."

And he jokingly used Yale's sports program to hint at his unfulfilled presidential ambitions.

"Look, you know it's tough to end a great man's basketball and football season one touchdown away from beating Harvard this year for the first time since 2006. So close to something you wanted for eight years. I can only imagine how you feel. I can only imagine. So close. So close Nike Vapormax Grey ," he said to laughter, cheers and applause.

BEIJING, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) -- China will soon launch a new commodity futures contract as the country pushes for development of its commodity derivatives market.

Starting from Aug. 18, cotton yarn futures will be trading on the Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange, with preparation work for the launch already completed Nike Vapormax Red , said the China Securities Regulatory Commission in a statement Friday.

Trading tests will take place on Aug. 5 and 12.

Futures contracts obligate investors to buy or sell underlying assets at a predetermined price at a specified time, helping investors mitigate risks of price volatilities.

In an earlier note the CSRC said cotton yarn futures together with cotton futures, which are already traded, would help companies in the industry to hedge against and improve the management of risk.

Large and frequent fluctuations in cotton yarn prices have had a negative impact on related industries in the past few years, and the launch of the cotton yarn futures will be an answer to market demand Nike Vapormax Blue , the CSRC said.

China has been developing its commodity derivatives market and plans to gradually open it up to foreign investors. Earlier in April, the country launched white sugar options, the second commodity options after soybean meal.

First high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

NE China's Dalian issues red alert for flood

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

2017 China Xi'an Int'l Tourism Expo held

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

SWAT team members take part in drill

Acrobatic show staged in China's Xinjiang

Martial arts competition held in China's Henan

MANILA, May 27 (Xinhua) -- The Philippine government announced on Saturday that it will not participate in the fifth round of peace talks with rebels in the Netherlands.

Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process Jesus Dureza told a news conference the Philippine government "will not proceed to participate in the scheduled fifth round of peace negotiations" with the National Democratic Front (NDF), the political arm of the Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) Nike Vapormax Black , until there is an "enabling environment" to proceed with the talks to end Asia's longest-running insurgency.

"The road to peace is not a well paved road. It has humps and bumps along the way. This is not an easy road to peace," Dureza said.

Dureza also cited the attacks by the New People's Army (NPA), the military wing of the CPP, and the latest order of the CPP to its ground forces to intensify its offensive.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com