Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-01-2019 10:44:49

sherry2018love
FlyBabies en progrès

Avisail robs Walker of HR with leaping seize

Ny -- Correct fielder Avisail Garcia took a https://www.fanscwhitesox.com/harold-ba … -c-36.html  house operate clear of Neil Walker throughout the 2nd inning of Wednesday's 4-1 White Sox victory around the Yankees at Yankee Stadium, finishing the 1st sequence win with the White Sox in the new Yankee Stadium.Walker drilled a Reynaldo Lopez changeup within the 2nd pitch of your at-bat to proper, and it looked like he had his second consecutive dwelling run right after hitting a walk-off blast Tuesday. Garcia moved back again into the wall and jumped a tiny bit early, but he produced the engage in on the ball that camera angles showed would've carried into your stands.  View Complete Game Protection     "Yeah, I had been participating in deep so I had an extremely fantastic probability," Garcia https://www.fanscwhitesox.com/gregory-i … -c-25.html  explained. "Just leap and become focused."Video: Should C Catch: Avisail Garcia robs Walker of homerThat capture came two pitches after White Sox supervisor Rick Renteria and head athletic coach Herm Schneider arrived into the mound with a single out to check on Lopez when his velocity significantly dipped within the initial two innings. The right-hander stayed inside the recreation and retired the initial six Yankees in the activity with Garcia's help to protect a 2-0 direct.Garcia, who is mired within a 13-for-92 slump more than his very last 25 games and completed 0-for-4 Wednesday, experienced succe sful taken away by Aaron Hicks from the fifth. With Jose Rondon on next, Hicks raced into left-center and produced a sprawling Nellie Fox Jersey  seize of Garcia's bid for exce s bases.Video: CWS@NYY: Hicks robs Garcia which has a tricky diving catch"Whatever takes place, occurs," claimed Garcia of Hicks' enjoy. "I really have to keep on to become focused, function tough and whenever you are in a extend like [his slump], very little works out. However , you really need to continue to keep doing the job and keep heading. You cannot do anything at all about this."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com