Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 23-12-2014 02:16:11

miao1234
L'as du ménage

Helping young players grow up and see them

HAMILTON - Hes a multiple all-star, been the recipient of outstanding lineman and Canadian nominations and last year was named the top centre in the Hamilton Tiger-Cats illustrious CFL history. But on Sunday, Marwan Hage will experience a career first: playing in an East Division final. The Ticats face the defending-champion Toronto Argonauts at Rogers Centre with the winner advancing to the Grey Cup game in Regina on Nov. 24. "You just have to cherish the opportunity and give it the best shot youve got every time because it might not come around for another five-to-10 years," Hage said Thursday. "I can attest to that." Hamiltons back in the East Division final for the first time since dropping a 19-3 decision to Winnipeg in 2011. But the six-foot-two, 291-pound Hage didnt play in that game due to injury. A healthy Hage certainly enhances Hamiltons chances for success Sunday. The 32-year-old centre is responsible for calling the offensive lines blocking assignments. Hage must recognize defensive fronts and quickly figure out how to best neutralize the rush or oncoming blitz packages. Thats a challenge most games but becomes even more difficult when facing a Toronto defence headed by Argos defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones. Jones has a well-earned reputation of being very imaginative in designing blitzes to pressure opposing quarterbacks. "Hes going to switch looks on you, hes going to bring blitzes from a lot of angles and put pressure with a lot of fronts and a lot of looks," Hage said. "I rely a lot on my experience and what Ive seen. "Ive faced (Jones) a lot in the past, I study the tapes every time we play him but I have the utmost respect for his defence and some of the crazy stuff you see out there." Its easy to understand why Toronto would want to attack the Ticats offence. The unit surrendered a CFL-high 65 sacks this season and pressuring league passing leader Henry Burris could help ground the leagues second-ranked aerial attack (299.7 yards per game). But Hamilton coach Kent Austin said the sack total is deceiving. "We were obviously not good early and some of that had to do with trying to figure out what was the best lineup," Austin said. "Weve modified what weve done offensively to play more to the strengths of those guys, identify what we dont do as well and stay out of those situations as much as we can. "Just like other positions, weve improved over the course of the season. Theres a lot of reasons why (sacks) occur and theyre not all due to just one position." Austin said having a veteran like Hage at centre certainly anchors the offensive line. "Hes got a ton of experience, hes very bright," Austin said. "He gets our guys in position to be successful, he makes all the calls for us. "Hes a good, veteran, savvy presence that plays well." Austin has been innovative in designing Hamiltons offensive gameplan, using all three quarterbacks — starter Henry Burris and backups Dan LeFevour and Jeremiah Masoli — at different times of games. But Hage said having multiple players under centre hasnt created challenges for Hamiltons offensive line. "Were used to all the quarterbacks . . . it works very well for us," he said. Hamilton and Toronto have been long-time CFL rivals but will meet in the East Division final for the first time since 86. Many of Hages current teammates werent even born then. "I understand the rivalry, Ive been part of it for along time," Hage said. "But we cant play the past . . . we play for the present. "The important thing is to get to the dance, get to the championship. The Argos are the team weve got to face . . . right now, I see us doing what we have to do to try to get to the championship game." John Hannah Official . The Bruins suffered their share of setbacks, a notable one just a week earlier. Once the Pac-12 tournament got rolling, the Bruins took off. Kenbrell Thompkins Patriots Jersey . Olivieri, at city hall to help kick off ticket sales for the Aug. 5-24 event to be held in four Canadian cities, said Wednesday that Canada has a new generation of talent on the rise that can make its name just as Sinclair did at the same event in 2002 in Edmonton. http://www.patriotsjerseyssale.com/Blac … ns-Jersey/ . -- Dwight Howard vs. Rob Ninkovich Jersey . -- The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins erupted for five goals in the third period to beat the St. Tim Wright Jersey . Barcelona says Pique tore a muscle in his right leg. The Spain international will miss Spanish league games against Almeria and Valladolid, but should be back for the Champions league match against Manchester City on March 12.DES MOINES, Iowa - Manny Ramirez has been called everything from a World Series MVP to a cheater. The disgraced slugger is hoping to add "mentor" to his resume. The 42-year-old Ramirez, a two-time champion with Boston and a two-time offender of Major League Baseballs rules against performance-enhancing drugs, joined the Triple-A Iowa Cubs as a player/coach on Thursday after signing with Chicago in late May. Ramirez is expected to play one or two times a week for the organizations top affiliate in Des Moines. But Ramirezs biggest responsibility will be to work with the Cubs most promising prospects — and hes already got some simple advice for them. "Do the right thing, bro. Follow the rules. Thats it," Ramirez said Monday. That was often a problem for Ramirez when he was starring in the big leagues. Drama has always seemed to follow Ramirez, a happy-go-lucky but enigmatic slugger who clashed with managers, teammates and front office personnel during a 19-year major league career that included 555 home runs and 12 All-Star selections. But Cubs president Theo Epstein, who spent years dealing with Ramirez as the general manager of the Red Sox, said Monday in an interview with Boston radio station WEEI that he believes Ramirez is a changed man. "Manny gave me as many problems as he gave anyone, probably besides (former Red Sox manager Terry Francona) in his time in Boston. Hes responsible for most of the grey hairs on my head. So its not something that we entered into lightly," Epstein said. "But people do change. I talked a lot to Manny, and he seemed like a completely different guy... hes grown for the better. Hes open and honest about all the mistakes hes made in the past and he wants to fix that by being a positive influence on young players," he said. Ramirez spent the last month working on his swing in Arizona, even though Epstein said that the club had no plans to add him to tthe major league roster.dddddddddddd But Epstein said that hes received glowing reports about Ramirezs attitude and work ethic from those in the organization whove worked with him so far. "When you love the game and you want to help young players and give them your testimonial and the things that you went through so they dont go through that, its easy," Ramirez said. "When you come here and youre helping young players grow up and see them go to the next level, I think thats such a joy for yourself, to come and help somebody else. It doesnt matter who you are. Its who youre going to be," he said. Ramirez, whose trademark dreadlocks have been replaced by an outgrown Mohawk, was scheduled to hit sixth and serve as the designated hitter on Monday night for Iowa. But what Chicago really wants is for Ramirez to share the wisdom that made him such a great hitter with his younger teammates. Many of the cornerstones of the Cubs rebuilding effort are now under the guidance of Ramirez, and perhaps shortstop Javier Baez will benefit most from Ramirezs tutelage. Baez, a 21-year-old Spanish-speaking native of Puerto Rico, is considered one of the games brightest young prospects. But hes struggled some at Iowa, currently hitting .239 with 11 home runs through 71 games. Arismendy Alcantara, a 22-year-old second baseman from the Dominican with an .893 OPS, and third baseman Kris Bryant are among the other high-profile prospects the Cubs are hoping Ramirez can reach. "Theres no one better to teach hitting," Epstein said. "He could always burn me on it, and wed release a minor league coach, a minor league player. But I dont think thats going to happen. I think if he helps one of our many talented young hitters in the organization. ... it will be worth it. And help one kid avoid a mistake off the field by using himself as an example, it will be worth it. Hes doing a great job so far." cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com