Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 09-01-2015 03:43:46

miao1234
L'as du ménage

Dallas killed a penalty

With the NHL Draft coming up on June 27 and free agency opening on July 1, discussions between NHL general managers are already heating up towards a busy off-season. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. This And That From TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun on Wednesday: The Los Angeles Kings have already reached out to Marian Gaboriks camp to try to get something done to keep the pending UFA in the fold. Pending UFA defenceman Andrei Markov of the Montreal Canadiens remains unsigned as the clock ticks toward July 1. "No news. I dont expect anything to happen any time soon," Markovs agent, former NHLer Sergei Berezin, told LeBrun via text Wednesday morning. "But you never know." Agent Steve Bartlett remains in talks with the Tampa Bay Lightning about pending UFA Ryan Callahan: "Good-faith talks with Tampa continue, hard to handicap at this point," Bartlett said via email Wednesday morning. Avalanche of issues As per TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger on TSN Radio 1050 on Wednesday, the Colorado Avalanche will have some difficult decisions to make surrounding Ryan OReilly and Paul Stastny.  One of these situations will definitely get messy and one wonders if Stastny will take a "home town discount." Bolland Banter While speculation continues to surround the Toronto Maple Leafs and pending UFA Dave Bolland, TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger told TSN Radio 1050 on Wednesday that as significant as Bolland is to the Leafs, there is a contract number in mind that the team is not comfortable going over. Singing The Blues? As per Andy Strickland of St. Louiss Big 550 KTRS, the Blues are Jason Spezzas top choice as a possible trade destination. Strickland adds that Spezza believes hes headed to either the Blues or the Anaheim Ducks.  Not So Fast Calgary Flames general manager Brad Treliving denied a report over the weekend that suggesting he would offer Jiri Hudler, Mikael Backlund, "possibly" Dennis Wideman and and a draft pick for Ottawa Senators centre Jason Spezza. "Its categorically false," he told Eric Francis of The Calgary Sun. "I havent made any such offers. Thats 100 per cent Fantasy Island. I saw it early Sunday online and had to read it a couple times and had to remind myself oh ya Im the Flames GM. Interesting." Treliving added that while he and soon-to-be-free agent Michael Cammalleri are in talks regarding a possible contract, there was nothing to a report that both sides had agreed to his price but were not in agreement on term. "The only things were unable to agree on are term and price - other than that we have a deal," he told The Sun. Pause Button On Kane? TSN Radio 1260s Gary Lawless wrote in The Winnipeg Free Press on Wednesday that Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff wont deal Evander Kane just for the sake of trading him, as team management believes Kane has yet to reach his full potential and they wouldnt want to see him score 40-plus goals in a different uniform. Lawless adds that the Jets arent going to be offered a roster player of equal value and that teams will try to offer picks and prospects. Market for R.J. Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch writes that R.J. Umberger has given the Blue Jackets a list of 10 teams to which he would not approve a trade. He adds that the Blue Jackets first choice would be to trade Umberger for a player or a draft pick, but they will likely have to keep some of Umbergers salary to make it happen.   Michael Irvin Jersey Dallas Cowboys . A year ago, as newly appointed general manager Masai Ujiri bided his time and sat out of a lacklustre 2013 draft, this scenario seemed highly improbable. The Raptors, like every other team in the association, had at least one eye on this years rookie crop, one of the most highly touted and eagerly anticipated ever to enter the league. George Selvie Jersey Dallas Cowboys . -- Vincent Viola grew up in Brooklyn, graduated from West Point, is a former chairman of the New York Mercantile Exchange and after the Sept. http://www.officialcowboysjerseysforsal … nk-jersey/ . -- A year ago, Flavia Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis. Tyrone Crawford Jerseys . A year ago, as newly appointed general manager Masai Ujiri bided his time and sat out of a lacklustre 2013 draft, this scenario seemed highly improbable. The Raptors, like every other team in the association, had at least one eye on this years rookie crop, one of the most highly touted and eagerly anticipated ever to enter the league. Roger Staubach Jerseys . -- The linebacker with 100 per cent attendance says theres a 99 per cent chance hes done. DALLAS -- Valeri Nichushkin was in the right place at the right time -- twice -- on Thursday night. Nichushkin scored two goals and Jamie Benn notched his 100th career goal and added three assists to lead the Dallas Stars to a 7-1 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs. Nichushkin, a rookie, had his first two-goal game to bring his season total to 11 goals in 48 games. He deflected Benns shot into the net for a 3-1 lead in the second period against Bernier, and put in a rebound in the third against Reimer. "Its funny how that works," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "He got one off his skate when he was in the right spot, and he got a rebound when he was right in front. He has had some nice opportunities for him that havent gone in." Cody Eakin added a goal and an assist, and Alex Goligowski, Sergei Gonchar and Tyler Seguin each had two assists for the Stars, who broke open a 2-1 lead with four second-period goals and ended Torontos six-game winning streak. Dallas won its second game in a row since ending a 1-8-1 slide. On Tuesday, the Stars shut out the Minnesota Wild, who had won seven of their nine previous games. "Something we wanted to do in this game was build off last game," Benn said. "Its two pretty good games in a row, pretty good in all three zones and we eliminated our turnovers." Kari Lehtonen made 24 saves against the Maple Leafs to record his 200th career victory. Nikolai Kulemin had the lone goal for Toronto. After Nichushkins first goal, Toronto coach Randy Carlyle replaced Jonathan Bernier with James Reimer, who allowed the final four goals, including one on a power play by Shawn Horcoff and one short-handed by Rich Peverley. "I think (the goalies) fit in with the rest of our team," Carlyle said. "Im not going to throw those guys in any more than the rest of the group. We just didnt have anything going." Added Reimer: "Its tough coming in cold, but thats my job as a professional. Tonight, I was the backup goalie and I had to be ready for anything. Im pretty disappointed in myself that I couldnt make some saves early to kind of keep it close." Nichushkin had been moved off the line with Benn and Seguin, and had complained of being fatigued. He had been a healthy scratch for the first time this season for gammes Saturday and Monday.dddddddddddd "His energy is back up," Ruff said. Trevor Daley also scored in the second period while each team had only four skaters on the ice. "(Special teams have) been real important," Ruff said. "The power play has been really good, and we had a big kill when they could have gotten back in the game." Benn had given the Stars a short-lived 1-0 lead at 7:09 of the first period. His drive from the top of the slot went over Bernier and under the crossbar. Thirty seconds later, Kulemin tied the game by deflecting a similar shot by teammate Carl Gunnarsson past Lehtonen. The Stars regained the lead at 15:47 when Eakin fired a shot from the top of the right faceoff circle for his 12th goal, just 12 seconds after Dallas killed a penalty. Nichushkin extended the Stars advantage to 3-1 at 6:36 of the second period when he deflected in Benns shot from the blue line. Less than two minutes after Nichushkins goal, Horcoff took a pass at the blue line, outskated two defenders and beat Reimer with a low shot. At 11:37, Peverley scored when he and Benn skated in 2-on-2. Defenceman Daley sent a slap shot from the top of the right faceoff circle into the net at 15:33 for his third goal this season and a 6-1 lead. "We worked hard and created a turnover," Daley said. "I just closed my eyes and shot." Peverley added: "We kept trying to score. Thats what you have to do. You dont want to let up." NOTES: Benn, 24, became the first Dallas player to reach 100 career goals before his 25th birthday. ... Eakin left in the third period because of an upper-body injury. "I think hes going to be OK," Ruff said. "Well see tomorrow." ... The Stars Alex Cole played in his 800th NHL game. ... An assist on Kulemins goal gave Nazem Kadri five in the last five games. ... The last time Toronto won seven consecutive games was in 2003-04. ... Dallas had lost its previous seven games against Eastern Conference opponents. ... The Stars power play has scored in six games in a row, with a total of seven goals. Dallas killed all three minor penalties, and has been successful 11 consecutive times. The Maple Leafs have allowed 11 power-play goals in their last 14 games. ... In 58 career games against Toronto, Gonchar has 56 points (16 goals, 40 assists). cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com