Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 31-03-2016 09:58:58

Cristina
FlyLadies:En route vers la perfection

la sponge with blue icing and original ink sketches

All of the above sounds wonderful, but it could have wedding belt all been described without the word ‘vintage’.Understated but beautiful" Hayley's pretty hair accessory was a vintage hair slide that she picked up from a local antique shop.

I have a basic philosophy about weddings, and it goes something like this: Weddings are a perfect opportunity to let your personalities shine.I think they were having rather a lot of fun in this snap!amp;quot;I think Pearl, you can be sure of that.I didn’t want floral centre pieces I wanted every table to be different and I had to get it all to help with the theme (or so i told my hubby) we ended up with all sorts from the original 1920's camera to the ostrich feathers over the doorways, and we had loads of little trinket and then bigger art deco pieces too many to mention them all but they really made the place come alive" "Belmont Bakery made our cake from a picture I showed them, in the colours I wanted.I've been under a lot of pressure lately.HollywoodLifers, what did you think of the UnREAL finale?Brian comes from Glasgow, as does my mums family so we wedding dress belts wanted to get married there.We went for colours and styles designed to put a smile on our guest’s faces.And it doesn't matter where in the world you may be located; the resources used to add detail to this particular wedding could be sourced from almost anywhere it's the ideas and the way the detail have been pulled together that count.And then I love it when they bring their babies into the studio later on.And I have a whole new group of wonderful friends because of it friends that I know will be with me for life and who have, even in the short space of time I've known them, helped me through some difficult challenges (you know who you are!You can view more Bridal Inspiration Boards here on Love My Dress.Let your royal servants follow you into the magic and amazing adventure!Your Inner Goddess CallingWhen shopping for a wedding dress, I ask brides through my wedding blog to consider just who is doing the choosing!Imagery Copyright (c) 2010, Hayford &Having previously worked for Pronuptia De Paris, Linda has over 15 years in the wedding industry, and bridal belts certainly knows how to create a beautiful wedding dress.something of the 'paper' variety.Their look is classic, chic and stylish.Sugalily are exhibiting at Top Drawer, Harrogate Home and Gift and the Designer Wedding Show events.Something beautiful by way of bridal jewellery and accessories to share with you this afternoon, thanks to Yarwood-White.Marilyn Smith-original, guitar and vocals.The bottom floor, which used to house a bank, now holds Linde s bridal collection.

The top table was adorned with small reflective bowls filled with fresh hydrangea heads in white, silver filigree butterflies softly adding the finishing touches and strings of crystals hung from the front of the table, with more petals attached to soften the overall look.We don’t micro manage poses, although we will scout around for the location with the best light and give enough ideas so no one feels awkward or uncomfortable.I appreciate you thinking of me, but I would prefer not to be associated with a cause with which I disagree.amp;quot;A Groom (that's he on the right there!Mary's Mum made her pretty bird-cage veilBeautifulBeen raiding the You Tube archivesand found this flapper-fantastic little treat and this eeeeeeeeek!Most of all, it meant I cheap short prom dresses didn't have to think about whether I actually wanted either of those things because they weren't possibilities.Three different cupcakes were used to create a tower; a '99' ice cream style with flake, chocolate sponge with cherry icing and cherry garnish and vanilla sponge with blue icing and original ink sketches from 'Alice in Wonderland' printed onto edible icing Flowers at the reception were in a informal, vintage style with brightly coloured blooms and stems adorning the vintage crockery, tables and 'Mad Hatter's Tea Party' scene Words of Wedded Wisdom"Think about what inspires you and how you would like to remember the day.

Adds the groom, "It was all very natural; the bridesmaids even picked out their own dresses.And I thought, 'I'm gonna do something with this.

amp;#39;s Retro Ice-cream Van Treats!They've now been dyed emerald green!I have created many bridal hats, veils and fascinators.amp;quot;Enjoy every moment and don’t stress, even my best made plans got changed at the last minute and it really did not matter.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com