Les FlyLadies, on fait l'ménage!! On s'organise!!!!

Ce forum a été créé le 1er mai/08....Il est encore en construction mais vous pouvez déja commencer à vous inscrire.A très vite mes "futurs" collègues "maniaques" du ménage..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 01-04-2016 05:33:22

Cristina
FlyLadies:En route vers la perfection

abeth Lois PhotographyLooking for suppliers?I d

This is, instead, a love letter to a life of tea length wedding dress dressing up - on camera and off.This is a whimsical, feminine and utterly romantic set of designs that have been created using gorgeous fluid silks and delicate French lace.and I'm working really hard on developing some of your thrifty spending habits this year!amp;quot;Love My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright (c) 2010, CandysnapsLooking for suppliers?Photography Copyright (c) 2010, Cat Hepple Competitions Coming UpI've said it before but I do pride this blog on the amazing competitions we offer to our readers.That was my own best advice and made me relax.Laura and Joe danced to 'Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman' by Bryan Adams"We love the Spanish guitar and the words in this song.Eight eco designers participated the first year, and this year that number has nearly doubled to 15.It was a dream of my Mum's to travel in a helicopter, so we decided to take her with us as a surprise wedding gift""We moved on to the Hilton Hotel in Cobham in Surrey for our reception we chose this venue because short beach wedding dresses of the gorgeous wooded grounds for the children to play in, the accommodation rates & Hire rates etc, and the amount of guests they could accommodate for.And couture these days doesn't come much prettier or stylisth than this "We speak daily with lots of brides and clients, a personalised service which we feel is a very important part of our Independent brand identity.The couple's chosen wedding venue was the beautiful, restored 15th Century Medieval Scottish Castle Comlongon at Dumfries.Ben continued the theatrical theme with his classical tuxedo"Rina's beautiful headband was the Bess Design, by Jo Barnes VintageI love Rina's dramatic look with her dark lipstick she looks like a Hollywood starlet!Gavin choose to wear a cream tie and handkerchief for the ceremony and wedding breakfast and then changed them for a lime green tie and handkerchief for the evening reception.Emmy has passed on these gorgeous images that I'm sharing with you exclusively today that predominantly showcase the pretier than pretty range of new hair accessories that Emmy has also created to compliment the new 'Love Letters' collection.Buying over vintage bridal gowns the internet sight unseen was mildly terrifying, but Elizabeth was brilliant"Love My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright (c) 2011, Lillian and Leonard Looking for suppliers?Some of you may already be familiar with Joanne Fleming of Joanne Fleming Design but if not, let me tell you, that Joanne Fleming Design does bespoke gorgeousness at it's very best.Image Copyright (c) 2010, Prohibition 1920s Angels CostumiersA great place to get costumes for specific eras is the costumiers Angels, who have started selling some of their enormous back catalogue of TV and film costumes in what have become cult warehouse sales.

amp;quot;If THAT hasn't convinced you, bear in mind that Lynsey offers free consultations (including cupcakes and bubbly) to anyone who wants to find out more with absolutely no obligation whatsoever!Apart from weddings we also cover pre and post wedding shoots with couples, usually around London but we have also travelled to Bath and Cambridge for these sorts of couple sessions.We discussed a budget with Anita's assistant and she could see that my mother and I kept on eying the dress in the window.Influenced by 1970s florals and festival vintage wedding gowns fashion they all have beauty that is timeless and enduring"Oh how I love, love loveLove My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright (c) 2010, Elizabeth Lois PhotographyLooking for suppliers?I definitely did not want to look "bridey" and this dress just suited me perfectly.

I actually swoon when I look through these designs, they are so breath-takingMagpie vintage was established five years ago by the wonderful Lisa Harris and Tania Borton.By the end of the outing, all three fashionistas say "jes" to the dress.

They were enviably the busiest stand at the show and had such unbelievably lovely designs on exhibit.It's good to take advice from the experts but if someone can't or won't deliver what you want then go elsewhere.

The Holga is a low tech camera, famed for it's quality problems including blur, that actually became a virtue among some photographers in the 1980's.Please take a moment to complete the survey (< link takes you directly there).Carmen and Alice really have worked hard to make a visit to their wonderful website a truly enjoyable and informative experience.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com